Rental terms of rent
• Rental without driver and without petrol with unlimited mileage. The rented vehicle must absolutely be used on the island of Ischia. Therefore, land transfer is strictly prohibited.
• The rental period is 24 hours. The 24 hours of the first rental day begin at 9.30 and end at 9.30 of the day following the starting day. The same rule also applies to rentals that start at intermediate times, even in the afternoon. The vehicle can also be returned the evening before the day of return, the price will not change.
• During the month of August there are no offers and rentals must have a minimum duration of 5 days.
• To be able to rent, you must have held a driving license B for at least 3 years for cars and for at least 1 year for scooters.
Possession of a credit card or alternatively a debit card is also required, on which a pre-authorization will be made as a security deposit.
• Collection and delivery of the vehicle at our office must take place during opening hours.
• For deliveries in the municipalities of Ischia, Casamicciola and Lacco Ameno there is a supplement for delivery and collection. Upon request by email, we reserve the right to accept deliveries outside our offices or the municipalities mentioned above.
• The car/scooter must be driven exclusively by the subscriber of the contract. Use by other parties is strictly prohibited.
• The insurance included in the cost is the normal insurance against third parties (R.C.A.). For cars, “supplementary” insurance can be purchased at a cost of €8.00 more per day with a deductible of €300-500 (depending on the type of car) in the event of an accident/damage. It is not foreseen for scooters.
• The customer must check the conditions of the car/scooter before the rental, any uncontested damages will be charged to the customer. The customer will also be required to inform the rental company of any accidents that occurred while the vehicle was in possession, even those of minimal importance and which did not cause damage to things, people or animals. The customer will also be responsible for the fines that will be charged to the rented car/scooter, in the period in which he holds it, with the obligation to communicate any contravention taken and not reconciled upon returning to the car rental and to provide for compensation , to the rental company, of the amount necessary to pay the same. If this does not happen, at the time of notification of the report, the rental company will notify, via registered letter with return receipt. which will also have the value of formal notice, the customer responsible for paying the amount that will have been necessary for the payment of the fine as well as for the collection costs.
• In the event of non-payment, the rental company will address the competent Judicial Authority for the full satisfaction of the amount due, plus legal fees. The competent court for any disputes is that of Naples. • For any breakdowns that may occur to the car/scooter during the rental, call the management, who will take the necessary measures, as any expenses incurred by the customer will not be reimbursed.